Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I will be your listening ear God...


"In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for noble purposes and some for ignoble. If a man cleanses himself from the latter, he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work."
2 Timothy 2:20-21

I was reading/scanning my bible today and came across these verses.

I think God was speaking directly to me...


God wants to use me and I want him to use me, but I first need to clean house of things that are ignoble to God...

I am listening God...

ig·no·ble Adjective /igˈnōbəl/ listen
  • ignobler comparative; ignoblest superlative
Not honorable in character or purpose

I want to honor God...I want to listen to God

No comments:

Post a Comment