Tuesday, November 23, 2010

drowning


Often times lately I have felt I have been drowning. Drowning in the overwhelming feelings of life. The craziness of my days. It's hard to keep up.

I fall short of what God wants me to be. God has great plans for me. I just know it. I feel the presence of Satan weighing me down and knowing every little pressure point. I feel like alot of days every single one of my weaknesses is tested and I fail. I fail to do what God wants me to do. I try to be who the world wants me to be... and I cannot keep up!

I need to step up and call out "I want to be what you want me to be God" "I will be who You want me to be" " I will do what You want me to do"

No more feelings of drowning. Lord lift me up out of these roaring waters. Calm my seas. Help me to be the follower you want me to be. Help me to be the wife you want me to be. The mother you want me to be. Comfort me, give me strength (and courage and everything else I need to live this life that You have so abundantly blessed me with).

God's teaching me though all of my circumstances and I am ready to learn. Ready to listen to his calm still voice.

2 comments: