Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hebrews 11-13

During my morning "quiet" time I read Hebrews 11-13 and it really spoke to me and gave me encouragement.

It is scary stepping out of my comfort zone and into the unknown. I try to remember when I am feeling discouraged of all of the great people in the bible that had to go through so much more than I do to follow God's will. (Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, etc, etc, etc...)

Right now what scares me is the finances of our adoption. I know that God is in control of this, but it really scares me. God wouldn't have asked us to do this if he wasn't going to put all of the pieces together. What I need to do is give Him total control of this and every part of my life.

Hebrew 13:21
equip you with everything good for doing his will.
(God will equip us with all we need for this adoption because we are doing His will)

With all of this being said, though, we can't even put into words all of the excitement and joy we have going on this journey. We can't wait to welcome a new baby into our family!

Please continue to pray for our family and our new baby

No comments:

Post a Comment