Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dossier

We received our Dossier packet yesterday and all I can say is "wow" we have a lot of work on our hands! I am really excited to get all of it done! I was thinking this morning how much stuff we have to do and then I thought here in a couple of months it will all be done. It won't take long. As long as we let God take control of it all it will not be stressful. We just have to remember that! I am anxious for our phone Dossier run through tomorrow with AGCI, so then I can understand a little more of all of all we have to do.

We are feeling a big ball of emotions right now. Happy, anxious, nervous, scared, worried, joyous...it's tiresome, but I know it will be worth it all in the end when we are bringing our new little bundle home.

No comments:

Post a Comment