Thursday, December 10, 2009

Leaving tomorrow morning for Ethiopia

We are getting everything ready to go (i think i may have overpacked!) and spending the evening with our girlies. Our plane leaves at 6 am tomorrow morning. We will be headed out from our house at 4 am. We are super excited!!!

We will be flying into Washington/Dulles airport and leaving there for Ethiopia. We will arrive in Ethiopia at 8:30 am Saturday morning!!!!!

I am still a little nervous about leaving the girls. I know that they will be ok, but it's still hard.

Pray for our safety and for peace for us and also safety and peace for our girls while we are gone.

We will meet Zek in 3 days!!!!

We will post as soon as we can when we get back!!!! Can't wait to share pictures!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited that you're finally on your way!!! =) Can't wait to see pictures when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! I can't believe you are already on your way (I know it probably doesn't seem that way to you) I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy when you get home and I will be praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you! Truly amazing that you're leaving tomorrow. The Union has a laundry service so keep that in mind if you need more space! :) I cannot wait to see pictures of the whole family together. Safe travels! (Please love on my daughter a little for me... We'll be leaving 2 weeks from tomorrow!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you're off! Can't wait to hear all about it and see all your pictures. Steal some of Bear if you can! Blessed be your travels and your union with your son! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless you as you travel! I can't wait to be in your shoes! I look forward to seeing pictures when you return. :) -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of you holding precious baby Zek. Have a safe and wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete